Contact the School
Parents and carers are encouraged to call the school to make an appointment to see teachers if they have concerns about their child. Teachers are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after school for meetings. Other times may be negotiated with individual teachers.
Round table meetings with all your child's teachers can be arranged by the Grade Coordinator or Assistant Principal.
Home Room teachers and Grade Coordinators can also collect information e.g. a 'snapshot' from teachers and report back.
Parents and carers are always welcome at HHS.
Principal: Ms Janelle Reeves
- Mr Paul Newton - Culture and Wellbeing
- Mr Kye Vincent - Curriculum
Advanced Skills Teachers:
- Ms Carolyn Lutjens - AST Quality Teaching
- Mrs Jen Grubb - AST 7-8, Culture and Wellbeing
- Mr Clint Rottier - AST 9-10, Culture and Wellbeing
- Mr Adrian Dorrington - AST 11-12, Culture and Wellbeing
- Year 7 – Ms Rebecca Clarkson
- Year 8 – Mr Bobby-Jack Bowen Butchart
- Year 9 – Ms Amy Richardson
- Year 10 – Mr Riley Mislov
School Business Managers: Mrs Jennifer Coulson
Trade Training Centre Coordinator: Judi Cawthorn
List of teacher emails and subjects 2023
Ongoing Support Available
Hello students and families,
Please find below a link to a comprehensive list of resources that you may find helpful to access at this time.
School Support staff: Natasha Laird (School Psychologist), Virginia Gray and Naomi Humphreys (School Social Workers) and Katherine Lee (School Nurse) will continue to be available to support students and families. Please contact us through email:
Huonvillehighfirstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning the school during business hours. Please note that this is not a crisis service and will only be checked during business hours. If you are in an emergency please contact 000 immediately. If you need urgent assistance the list of resources attached will provide some useful options.
Natasha, Naomi, Virginia and Katherine.
Click here for
- Virginia Gray Years 9-12 students (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
- Naomi Humphreys Year 7 and 8 students (Wednesday & Thursday)
School Psychologist: Natasha Laird (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and alternate Fridays)
Health Nurse: Katherine Lee (Thursday and Friday)
The School Health Nurse provides support around the following areas:
- Preventative mental health, anxiety, anger management, stress and relaxation and sleep hygiene
- Sexual health, contraception, STI prevention, healthy relationships, gender identity
- Smoking cessation, alcohol and other drug use including safe partying and harm minimisation
- Body image, nutrition and physical activity
- Information/education/referrals as required for any other health related topics.
Other support services are available with a referral, including but not limited to:
- Claudia: Holyoake (Drug, Alcohol, health and risk taking)
- Clare House - Mental Health assessments (based on referral and appointment)
- Working it out – LGBTIQ (based on referral and appointment)
Tel: 03 6264 0800
Principal: Janelle Reeves