Contact the School
Parents and carers are encouraged to call the school to make an appointment to see teachers if they have concerns about their child. Teachers are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after school for meetings. Other times may be negotiated with individual teachers.
Round table meetings with all your child's teachers can be arranged by the Grade AST or Leader.
Home Room teachers can also collect information e.g. a 'snapshot' from teachers and report back.
Parents and carers are always welcome at HHS.
Principal: Mr Geoff Williamson
- Mr Paul Newton - Respectful Schools
- Mr Kye Vincent - Teaching and Learning
- Mr Steve Harrison - Extension School Implementation
Advanced Skills Teachers:
- Mr Adrian Dorrington (Acting) AST Teaching and Learning
- Mr Lachlan Joyce - AST School Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS)
- Mr Ben Horne - Year 7
- Mr Dane Colbeck - Year 8
- Mr Adrian Dorrington - Year 9
- Mr Lachlan Joyce - Year 10
School Business Managers: Mrs Karen Russell and Mrs Jennifer Coulson
Trade Training Centre Coordinator: Judi Cawthorn
Social Workers: Virginia Gray (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Cindy Calvert Year 7 students (Friday)
School Psychologist: Natasha Laird (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and alternate Wednesdays)
Health Nurse: To be announced
The School Health Nurse provides support around the following areas:
- Preventative mental health, anxiety, anger management, stress and relaxation and sleep hygiene
- Sexual health, contraception, STI prevention, healthy relationships, gender identity
- Vision and hearing screening
- Smoking cessation, alcohol and other drug use including safe partying and harm minimisation
- Body image, nutrition and physical activity
- Information/education/referrals as required for any other health related topics.
Other support services are available with a referral, including but not limited to:
- Claudia: Holyoake (Drug, Alcohol, health and risk taking)
- Clare House - Mental Health assessments (based on referral and appointment)
- Working it out – LGBTIQ (based on referral and appointment)
- Headspace: Anneke Mertens (based on referral and MHCP required through GP)
Tel: 03 6264 0800
Principal: Geoff Williamson